In response to God’s grace, we seek to give a portion of our time, talents, and treasures to bless others.

Financial gifts to Great Road Church go to the general fund, which supports our everyday the work of our local church. Over 10% of all gifts received support ministry beyond our local church, especially the work of the Paul Carlson Partnership (economic & medical development in the DR Congo), Tokyo Life Church (a sister church in Japan), Pilgrim Pines (a camping & retreat ministry in NH), New England Seafarer’s Ministry (a maritime ministry in the ports of Boston and Providence), and Hagar’s Sisters (a ministry to women affected by intimate partner abuse). In certain seasons, there is also opportunity to give toward a special fund.

(Please note that gifts should now be made to “Great Road Covenant Church”. If you have a recurring contribution made out to “Highrock Acton”, please contact your bank and update the name on the contribution. Thank you.)



We encourage you to give electronically through your own bank. Most banks offer this option through online bill payment as a free service. You can use the following information to create an account with your bank. (If you have a current gift set up to “Highrock Acton,” pleaes update the name). Please indicate which fund you are contributing to on the “memo”:

Biller Name:        Great Road Covenant Church
Biller Address:    257 Great Rd., Acton, MA, 01720
Phone Number:  978-393-1738
Account:              01720


You can give online below using ACH or Credit Card. Please be aware that Great Road is charged a fee for every transaction processed and this service gives you the ability to cover that cost if you’d like. You can make a one-time gift or consider setting up a recurring gift.


You can also give via text message. Simply text “Give” to (978) 231-9300 and then follow the prompts.


Great Road can accept stock donations, which may offer the giver tax advantages compared to a cash donation. To give a stock donation, you will need to provide Highrock’s account and DTC number to your broker. Please contact our Treasurer ( to obtain this information. 

If you are interested in donating non-financial assets, such as land or vehicles, please contact our Treasurer ( to discuss.

Contact / Location
Events / Calendar